Index Thread Archive Feb-2000 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Feb-2000Index by Author for Feb-2000Index by Date for Feb-2000   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Author: Scott Neader KA9FOX <ka9fox@QTH.com>
Date: 23-Feb-2000 15:15:19
Hi All!

I have set up a web-based archive of all of the Force12Talk messages, from
this point forward.

http://www.qth.com/force12/list/force12talk/

This archive URL will be listed at the bottom of all future Force12Talk
messages (should be at the bottom of this one, or I did it wrong!)

Unfortunately, there is no capability for searching at this point, but you
can list all the messages by Subject, and then use your web browser's
"find" functionality to find what you are looking for. Only the Subjects
are listed, so try to remember to use good descriptive subjects -- one
recent posting had the subject of "info" which doesn't help much. :-)

73 - Scott KA9FOX

* 23-Feb-2000 Scott Neader KA9FOX
This Author (Feb-2000)
  Subject   Date
* Mailing List Archive available 23-Feb-2000