Index Thread Archive Feb-2000 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Feb-2000Index by Author for Feb-2000Index by Date for Feb-2000   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: <no subject>
Author: Chris Swallow <swallow@btconnect.com>
Date: 25-Feb-2000 06:11:36
"Tyler Stewart" <k3mm@ex-pressnet.com> wrote:
Anyone have either one of these new yagi's up yet? Looking for feedback,
etc.

73, Ty K3MM

I purchased a 340N in time for CQWW CW leg. No assembly problems
experienced. The Linear loading is straightforward. My main concern was
tuning the elements but following the recomendations in the manual put the
elements exactly where I wanted the m to be. Matching the line was also a
breeze. The real beauty of this beam is that it sits 7 foot below a C31-XR
which performs exactly as it did before putting the 340N on the tower.

I should be on for the RSGB 40M contest over the weekend (1500 Sat to 0900
Sunday) and would be interested to hear how my signals compare to other G's.

72, Chris, G3VHB

21-Mar-2000 V.Kecman
20-Mar-2000 Gary Bernard
09-Mar-2000 wn9o@usa.net