Index Thread Archive Feb-2000 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Next in threadNext in archive   Index by Subject for Feb-2000Index by Author for Feb-2000Index by Date for Feb-2000   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: C3 Hardware:
Author: N2TK <n2tk@earthlink.net>
Date: 25-Feb-2000 06:26:06
Good point Ed. I will be putting up a C3E at WP2Z next week. Does anyone
have a list of sizes and how many of the parts that are plated? This way I
could bring the stainless steel parts with me. The manual is in the box down
there, so I can't get the info form this end.
At V26B we changed all the hardware to stainless on the Force 12's due to
corrosion problems. By the way, during the hurricane
season last year at V26B the wiggly wobbly Force12's are what stayed up. The
others were a bunch of aluminum at the base of the towers.

Tony