Index Thread Archive Feb-2000 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Next in threadNext in archive   Index by Subject for Feb-2000Index by Author for Feb-2000Index by Date for Feb-2000   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: C3SS
Author: Gary Bernard <W0CKI@netzero.com>
Date: 26-Feb-2000 16:49:16
I am a new user, so far I'm impressed. Great results on 10, 15 and 20.
What has been the experience on 17 and 12? swr is 3.0 on 17 and 2.8 on
12. Have a tuner etc. Anyone experience RF feedback when running high
pwr on 17 using a tuner?
Regards, Gary Bernard, W0CKI

08-Mar-2000 Gary Bernard
27-Feb-2000 David Aslin