Index Thread Archive Feb-2000 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Next in threadNext in archive   Index by Subject for Feb-2000Index by Author for Feb-2000Index by Date for Feb-2000   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: C-3SS and WARC 2/2 Vertical Seperation?
Author: Joe W8IK Subich <w8ik@arrl.net>
Date: 27-Feb-2000 09:20:09

More important on a general basis, what are the issues in stacking
the WARC-7 or WARC 2/2 with any of the C3/C4 and XR series? I
could envision C-4/WARC-7 or C31XR/WARC-7 combinations for someone
looking for performance from a single tower.

73,
... Joe Subich, W8IK/4
<W8IK@ARRL.NET>

27-Feb-2000 John Langdon
* 27-Feb-2000 Joe W8IK Subich
27-Feb-2000 STRutledge@aol.com
27-Feb-2000 Louis Jr. Sica
This Author (Feb-2000)
  Subject   Date
C-31XR 27-Feb-2000
* C-3SS and WARC 2/2 Vertical Seperation? 27-Feb-2000