Index Thread Archive Mar-2000 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Next in threadNext in archive   Index by Subject for Mar-2000Index by Author for Mar-2000Index by Date for Mar-2000   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: Digest & The Illuminator
Author: VR2BrettGraham <vr2bg@harts.org.hk>
Date: 01-Mar-2000 00:24:00
The digest version is working fine for VR2BG.

Also interesting to read about N6BT's light bulb antenna - I think he may have
worked me with it during ARRL DX CW. Makes me recall stringing a slinky
across
the bench of my basement shack to work 7 Mc - seems there was nothing I
couldn't
feed with my Viking 2. Very impressive on to a 12-year old kid being able to
work Oregon from Washington with an underground "antenna".

73, VR2BrettGraham

* 01-Mar-2000 VR2BrettGraham
This Author (Mar-2000)
  Subject   Date