Index Thread Archive Mar-2000 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Mar-2000Index by Author for Mar-2000Index by Date for Mar-2000   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: <no subject>
Author: wn9o@usa.net <wn9o@usa.net>
Date: 02-Mar-2000 08:58:36
I talked with Tom yesterday about some antenna issues and this subject di
come up.. Looks like Tom will have a guest op this weekend (not sure who
),
but he did pick up a 1000 watt incandescent bulb and plans to use this as
an
antenna. Maybe he plans to use more power!! The bulb does have some type
of
reflective material to direct the light, so it will be interesting. I to
ld
him to put it on a rotor (Hi Hi)..

Also he plans to use the original bulb (I believe) and use a StackMatch (
WX0B)
to phase them or do some comparisons. He should have a good story after
this
weekend. Lets hope he does not put himself and the other antenna mfgrs o
ut of
business (Hi Hi). It will be interesting to see if he can break the pile
-up
for Clipperton!

Kevin --> WN9O

"Patton, David" <nt1n@arrl.org> wrote:
OK, now Tom has to install parasitic light bulb arrays and stack them--it

will be tough for him to reject the challenge.

73, NT1N

Get free email and a permanent address at http://www.netaddress.com/?N=
1

07-Aug-2000 Danny
07-Aug-2000 Danny
04-Aug-2000 JOHN BOEDEKER
02-Aug-2000 JOHN BOEDEKER
13-Jun-2000 Roger Doran
21-Mar-2000 V.Kecman
20-Mar-2000 Gary Bernard
09-Mar-2000 wn9o@usa.net
09-Mar-2000 wn9o@usa.net
09-Mar-2000 Sauvageot Christoph
07-Mar-2000 wn9o@usa.net
07-Mar-2000 wn9o@usa.net
07-Mar-2000 wn9o@usa.net
* 02-Mar-2000 wn9o@usa.net
28-Feb-2000 N2TK
28-Feb-2000 Gary Reichow J.
27-Feb-2000 wn9o@usa.net
25-Feb-2000 Tyler Stewart
25-Feb-2000 Natan Huffman
25-Feb-2000 Gary Reichow J.
25-Feb-2000 Chris Swallow
25-Feb-2000 wn9o@usa.net
24-Feb-2000 wn9o@usa.net
23-Feb-2000 wn9o@usa.net
23-Feb-2000 Natan Huffman
23-Feb-2000 Pete Smith
This Author (Mar-2000)
  Subject   Date
09-Mar-2000
09-Mar-2000
07-Mar-2000
07-Mar-2000
07-Mar-2000
* 02-Mar-2000
Anyone out there using the C-51XR and WARC-7 together 09-Mar-2000