Index Thread Archive Mar-2000 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Mar-2000Index by Author for Mar-2000Index by Date for Mar-2000   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: <no subject>
Author: wn9o@usa.net <wn9o@usa.net>
Date: 07-Mar-2000 14:32:23
I solved this problem by using seperate feedlines. The 15 meter driver m
oves
back on the boom around 13". My problem was coming up with the correct
hairpin matching for the 15 meter driver feedpoint. After a discussion w
ith
Tom, I was able to quickly solve this problem..

73's,

Kevin --> WN9O

"Natan Huffman" <force12e@lightlink.com> wrote:
The closed sleeve part of the feed includes the two
wires that are connected at one end to the 10 meter driver and at the

the other to the 20 meter driver. The spacing between these two wires if
not
correct can cause 15 meter resonance well below the band and subsequent h
igher
and out of spec VSWR on 15 meters. A spacing of anything greater than 1/
4"
will usually cause this high VSWR problem.

<snip>

Natan W6XR/2
FORCE 12 East
Ithaca, NY

Get free email and a permanent address at http://www.netaddress.com/?N=
1

07-Aug-2000 Danny
07-Aug-2000 Danny
04-Aug-2000 JOHN BOEDEKER
02-Aug-2000 JOHN BOEDEKER
13-Jun-2000 Roger Doran
21-Mar-2000 V.Kecman
20-Mar-2000 Gary Bernard
09-Mar-2000 wn9o@usa.net
09-Mar-2000 wn9o@usa.net
09-Mar-2000 Sauvageot Christoph
* 07-Mar-2000 wn9o@usa.net
07-Mar-2000 wn9o@usa.net
07-Mar-2000 wn9o@usa.net
02-Mar-2000 wn9o@usa.net
28-Feb-2000 N2TK
28-Feb-2000 Gary Reichow J.
27-Feb-2000 wn9o@usa.net
25-Feb-2000 Tyler Stewart
25-Feb-2000 Natan Huffman
25-Feb-2000 Gary Reichow J.
25-Feb-2000 Chris Swallow
25-Feb-2000 wn9o@usa.net
24-Feb-2000 wn9o@usa.net
23-Feb-2000 wn9o@usa.net
23-Feb-2000 Natan Huffman
23-Feb-2000 Pete Smith
This Author (Mar-2000)
  Subject   Date
09-Mar-2000
09-Mar-2000
* 07-Mar-2000
07-Mar-2000
07-Mar-2000
02-Mar-2000
Anyone out there using the C-51XR and WARC-7 together 09-Mar-2000