Index Thread Archive Mar-2000 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Mar-2000Index by Author for Mar-2000Index by Date for Mar-2000   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: Force12Talk Digest for 21 Mar 2000 in hour 0:00
Author: K7LXC@aol.com <K7LXC@aol.com>
Date: 21-Mar-2000 09:17:26
In a message dated 03/20/2000 10:00:07 PM Pacific Standard Time, list@qth.com
writes:

> From: "Joe Sartori" <jsartori@bellatlantic.net>
> To: <Force12Talk@qth.com>
> Subject: [Force 12 Talk] Antennas
> Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 22:11:44 -0500
>
> I am having a hard time trying to figure out what I want for a HF beam. I
> thought I wanted a Tennadyne T6, then a C3s, can anyone help me out?

Ward, N0AX, and I tested on-the-air a dozen or so tribanders and
published the results. The report is 80+ pages of protocol, data sets and
summaries. It's *very* interesting reading and should answer many of your
questions. It's available from http://www.championradio.com.

BTW the F12 antennas finished very well.

Cheers, Steve K7LXC
Champion Radio Products

* 21-Mar-2000 K7LXC@aol.com
This Author (Mar-2000)
  Subject   Date
Antenna in tree 05-Mar-2000
F12 nuts 06-Mar-2000
F12 nuts 06-Mar-2000
* Force12Talk Digest for 21 Mar 2000 in hour 0:00 21-Mar-2000
Yagis and Rivets 16-Mar-2000