Index Thread Archive Mar-2000 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Mar-2000Index by Author for Mar-2000Index by Date for Mar-2000   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: 40M Relay Switch
Author: force12e <force12e@lightlink.com>
Date: 28-Mar-2000 19:44:35
Richard,

As the amount of current needed to work the relays, a minimal wire size is
adequate. The relays have great voltage tolerance too, so even 100' plus
runs of #26 wire works well.

The best interior switch I have found is a product used by model railroaders
and is available at any hobby shop. This switch is made by the Atlas
company and is called a "selector." This switch provides four switched
positions using slide switches. As I remember, I purchased mine for less
than $5.00.

73

Natan W6XR
Force12 East