Index Thread Archive Apr-2000 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Apr-2000Index by Author for Apr-2000Index by Date for Apr-2000   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: C4S
Author: GEORGE DAWSON <w4mos@treco.net>
Date: 02-Apr-2000 13:08:47

I have been up and down my tower like a yo yo and can not get the swr down on 40 .Have moved the tuners in and out ,but swr still 5 to 1..Changed the feed line to the Wireman 1:1 balun and no help there,not really sure what the distance should be on the phone part of the band,had it at 18 in. and in to 5 in..The only other thought I had was maybe the new Balun could be bad? The other bands are great,any thoughts??

02-Apr-2000 Natan Huffman
02-Apr-2000 John Langdon
* 02-Apr-2000 GEORGE DAWSON
This Author (Apr-2000)