Index Thread Archive Apr-2000 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Apr-2000Index by Author for Apr-2000Index by Date for Apr-2000   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: C4S
Author: John Langdon <jlangdon@outer.net>
Date: 02-Apr-2000 13:26:43

Does it show any trend with frequency or is it 5:1 everywhere?  Have you measured the impedance with an MFJ or other analyzer?  Try it with and without the balun.  Double check the rigging of the linear loading wires again with the pictures in the manual or the web page.  If you have access to a grid dipper see where the 40M element resonates.  Is the SWR normal on 20-15-10?

73 John N5CQ