Index Thread Archive Apr-2000 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Apr-2000Index by Author for Apr-2000Index by Date for Apr-2000   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: Place for answers
Author: K7LXC@aol.com <K7LXC@aol.com>
Date: 04-Apr-2000 09:31:52
In a message dated 04/03/2000 10:03:31 PM Pacific Daylight Time, list@qth.com
writes:

> Very often, I am asked for specific opinions or for a recommendation
> pertaining to what I loosely call a "safety issue." A request for mast
> composition or for a tower recommendation or for an opinion about tower
> ratings is a very difficult thing for me to answer. Unfortunately, in this
> day of regulations, litigation and liability concerns, I can only give
> advice about Force 12 products when asked on a public forum.
>
> If you have inquiries of a safety issue nature, I will unfortunately not be
> able to share my experience and will try to direct inquiries to the
> manufacture of the tower, mast. etc.

If anyone has questions about towers, tower safety, construction or HF
antennas, the answers are at TowerTalk - the tower and HF antenna reflector.
There are some very knowledgeable people that hang out there and there's no
such thing as a dumb question. To subscribe, send a message to
owner-towertalk@contesting.com with <subscribe> in the message. Respond to
the subscribe confirmation and you'll be all set.

Cheers, Steve K7LXC
Tower Tech

* 04-Apr-2000 K7LXC@aol.com
This Author (Apr-2000)
  Subject   Date
Force12Talk - C3SS 20-Apr-2000
Force12Talk Digest - 40M 19-Apr-2000
Force12Talk Digest for 3 Apr 2000 in hour 0:00 03-Apr-2000
* Place for answers 04-Apr-2000