Index Thread Archive Apr-2000 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Apr-2000Index by Author for Apr-2000Index by Date for Apr-2000   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: Force12Talk - C3SS
Author: K7LXC@aol.com <K7LXC@aol.com>
Date: 20-Apr-2000 08:46:34
In a message dated 04/19/2000 10:04:28 PM Pacific Daylight Time, list@qth.com
writes:

> I have placed an order for a C3SS. Is there anything I should know before
> assembling this gem?? I understand it uses linear loading on the 20 mtr
> elements. Is this the same material as the loading on the 40 mtr eles on
the
> other models??

It uses a different scheme with bent rod elements instead of wires so
there's nothing to worry about. The only funky construction thing is that the
plastic spacers are held in place with some RTV.

The antenna works great.

Cheers, Steve K7LXC
Tower Tech

20-Apr-2000 Aaron Hsu
* 20-Apr-2000 K7LXC@aol.com
This Author (Apr-2000)
  Subject   Date
* Force12Talk - C3SS 20-Apr-2000
Force12Talk Digest - 40M 19-Apr-2000
Force12Talk Digest for 3 Apr 2000 in hour 0:00 03-Apr-2000
Place for answers 04-Apr-2000