Index Thread Archive Apr-2000 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Apr-2000Index by Author for Apr-2000Index by Date for Apr-2000   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: Force12Talk - C3SS
Author: Aaron Hsu <aaron.hsu@unistudios.com>
Date: 20-Apr-2000 16:56:38
There was some talk a while ago about the 10M tuning being on the high side
(abt 29.0MHz). When I put up my C-3SS last year, I decided to use the
outermost rivet holes on the 10M elements. On the first test, the 1.2:1 was
about 28.4MHz. A little higher than I wanted, but works for me. It's been
up for 1 year now and works great. The RTV on my spacer turned brown after
a few months though...kinda looks like a bird had a bad meal <g>.

73,

- Aaron Hsu, KD6DAE
[athsu]@unistudios.com
[dae]@pacbell.net