Index Thread Archive Apr-2000 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Apr-2000Index by Author for Apr-2000Index by Date for Apr-2000   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: Just ordered C-4SXL
Author: w9hp@juno.com <w9hp@juno.com>
Date: 21-Apr-2000 14:43:58
Hello
Just joined this list.
I just ordered a C-4SXL and I have a few questions. Any help whit them
would be appreciated.

1 Any thing I should know about this antenna?

2 I am replacing a Tenadyne T8 with the C-4SXL any comments on how
different the antenna should preform.

3 I presently have my antenna up forty feet. Would there be much
advantage going to 60 Ft.
I also could maybe do 70 feet with a lot more difficulty. Any
Suggestions.

4. I am planning on putting a six meter been on top. How high should it
be above the C-4SXL?

Any help would be appreciated.

Joe Follrod
W9HP