Index Thread Archive Apr-2000 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Apr-2000Index by Author for Apr-2000Index by Date for Apr-2000   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: Just ordered C-4SXL
Author: Robert Doherty <k1vv@tmlp.com>
Date: 21-Apr-2000 14:58:35
Our 6 meter 5 element yagi is about 5 feet above our C-4XL/D .. no problems.

Whitey K1VV

w9hp@juno.com wrote:

> Hello
> Just joined this list.
> I just ordered a C-4SXL and I have a few questions. Any help whit them
> would be appreciated.
>
> 1 Any thing I should know about this antenna?
>
> 2 I am replacing a Tenadyne T8 with the C-4SXL any comments on how
> different the antenna should preform.
>
> 3 I presently have my antenna up forty feet. Would there be much
> advantage going to 60 Ft.
> I also could maybe do 70 feet with a lot more difficulty. Any
> Suggestions.
>
> 4. I am planning on putting a six meter been on top. How high should it
> be above the C-4SXL?
>
> Any help would be appreciated.
>
> Joe Follrod
> W9HP
> w9hp@juno.com

* 21-Apr-2000 Robert Doherty
21-Apr-2000 w9hp@juno.com
This Author (Apr-2000)
  Subject   Date
40m at 50' (Island QTH) 15-Apr-2000
C-4XLD Results 03-Apr-2000
F12 C4SXL Assembly and Tuning Love Story 15-Apr-2000
* Just ordered C-4SXL 21-Apr-2000