Index Thread Archive May-2000 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for May-2000Index by Author for May-2000Index by Date for May-2000   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: 40M elements + 20-15-10
Author: Alan Kaul <alan.kaul@worldnet.att.net>
Date: 06-May-2000 19:26:09
Natan, et al

Looking at the website, I see the C4, and a C36XR, as the variations on a
20-15-10 tribander plus 40M. My question is, are those the only two choices
for an antenna with 40-10 coverage, or is it possible to order a custom
C19XR+40, for example, which would give me 40M coverage in addition to a
tribander, but not require a 36 foot boom?

The difference in gain and f/b between the C4 and the C19XR is significant
on 10-15-20M ---- yet I'd dearly love to have 40M on a single boom.
Practical or impractical??

Alan Kaul, W6RCL, LaCanada, CA
w6rcl@amsat.org , http://home.att.net/~alan.kaul/index.html