Index Thread Archive May-2000 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for May-2000Index by Author for May-2000Index by Date for May-2000   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: ?? Rotator
Author: Richard Thorne <rthorne@tcac.net>
Date: 10-May-2000 18:11:50
Hi Ron:

I have a C4XL and G1000sdx combo its been working fine.

Go to Texas Towers site http://www.texastowers.com and go to the yaesu page.
That will give you the formula for their k factor. You can then compare the
k factor to the rating of the G800 and you'll be able to see if it will
handle the antenna..

--
73,
Richard Thorne - N5ZC (Ex. KA2DSY, N2BHP, WB5M)

* 10-May-2000 Richard Thorne
10-May-2000 Ron Walther
This Author (May-2000)
  Subject   Date