Index Thread Archive May-2000 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for May-2000Index by Author for May-2000Index by Date for May-2000   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: Force12Talk Digest- C3
Author: K7LXC@aol.com <K7LXC@aol.com>
Date: 12-May-2000 09:05:42
In a message dated 05/11/2000 10:00:04 PM Pacific Daylight Time, list@qth.com
writes:

> From: "Ulf Mattila" <ulf.mattila@ce.luth.se>
> To: <Force12Talk@qth.com>
> Subject: [Force 12 Talk] Force12 C3 against CushcraftA3s/A4s and Hygain
> Explorer14
> Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 16:36:01 +0200
>
> Hello,
>
> just give me some advise. Sitting here and have problems to choose one =
> antenna !
> Whats the opinion from those who owns a C3 already ?=20

The C-3 is a nifty little antenna. For COMPLETE info on the C-3 and 11
other tribanders, read our on-the-air tribander comparison report. It's 80
pages of protocol, data sets and summaries. It's available from
www.championradio.com.

Cheers, Steve K7LXC
Champion Radio Products

* 12-May-2000 K7LXC@aol.com
This Author (May-2000)
  Subject   Date
Force12Talk - spacers 16-May-2000
Force12Talk Digest 2M 15-May-2000
* Force12Talk Digest- C3 12-May-2000
Force12Talk Digest- C4 13-May-2000
Force12Talk Digest- verticals 13-May-2000