Index Thread Archive May-2000 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for May-2000Index by Author for May-2000Index by Date for May-2000   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: C4 Beam
Author: Jim Reid <kh7m@hsa-kauai.net>
Date: 12-May-2000 22:50:16

> I am going to purchase a Force 12 C4 Beam?

> Objections? Or opinions,

Go for it!! I have one out here on Kauai; replaced a many years
old Moseley TA-34. I believe it is better, no traps, plus
the 40 meter dipole. Unfortunately, I did not hear well
enough to work the A52A guys, but did work Jim Smith,
A52JS with the C4 back on May 2nd. Was on 10 meters,
and the C4 is just fine up there!!

Seems the A52A guys never were on 10, I guess.

73, Jim, KH7M
On the way to Dayton in two days, and counting.

* 12-May-2000 Jim Reid
12-May-2000 Joe & Bonita Sanada
This Author (May-2000)
  Subject   Date