Index Thread Archive May-2000 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for May-2000Index by Author for May-2000Index by Date for May-2000   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: Force12Talk Digest 2M
Author: K7LXC@aol.com <K7LXC@aol.com>
Date: 15-May-2000 09:25:40
In a message dated 05/14/2000 9:59:29 PM Pacific Daylight Time, list@qth.com
writes:

> From: Fred Tomlinson <frt@bright.net>
> To: "Force12Talk@qth.com" <Force12Talk@qth.com>
> Subject: [Force 12 Talk] stacking
>
> anyone have problems with 2m. beam over c-3ss
> i have a cc 15el 15ft boom, 2.5 ft over a 4el 10m. monobander now
> replacing monobander with c-3ss, now is the time to remove 2m beam
> if there is going to be interaction with tri bander

I haven't had any problems with VHF antennas in proximity to F12
antennas. I doubt that the HF antenna will even see it.

How much distance will you have between the two antennas? I don't know
what the factory line is in this instance. For spaced HF antennas, they
recommend 12 feet.

This is a good question to post to TowerTalk - the tower and HF antenna
reflector. There are lots of C3 owners who can give you their personal
experiences with this situation on there.

Cheers, Steve K7LXC
Tower Tech

* 15-May-2000 K7LXC@aol.com
This Author (May-2000)
  Subject   Date
Force12Talk - spacers 16-May-2000
* Force12Talk Digest 2M 15-May-2000
Force12Talk Digest- C3 12-May-2000
Force12Talk Digest- C4 13-May-2000
Force12Talk Digest- verticals 13-May-2000