Index Thread Archive May-2000 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for May-2000Index by Author for May-2000Index by Date for May-2000   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: C-31XR 15-Meter SWR Measurements
Author: Hank Phillips <aa4hp@titustek.com>
Date: 15-May-2000 12:55:36

>From: "Natan Huffman" <nhuffman@twcny.rr.com>
>To: "Hank Phillips" <aa4hp@titustek.com>
>Subject: Re: [Force 12 Talk] C-31XR 15-Meter SWR Measurements
>Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 13:27:38 -0400

Natan,

Yes, the spacer appears to act as the fulcrum for that motion.

My old Alpha 77 doesn't have any grid trip circuit, so I have to increase
the loading to keep the grid current excursions down to something tolerable.

If additional spacers are an answer, what installation precautions should
be observed?

Thanks,

Hank

AA4HP

>Hank,
>
> >From what you are saying, can I assume the movement is past the spacer on
>the 20 meter element.
>
>Natan W6XR
>Force 12 East
>Ithaca, NY
>FN12sk
>force12@qth.com

15-May-2000 JBaumgarte@aol.com
15-May-2000 Phil Howlett
* 15-May-2000 Hank Phillips
15-May-2000 Jan Fisher
15-May-2000 Hank Phillips
This Author (May-2000)
  Subject   Date
C-31XR 15 Meter SWR 15-May-2000
* C-31XR 15-Meter SWR Measurements 15-May-2000
C-31XR 15-Meter SWR Measurements 15-May-2000