Index Thread Archive May-2000 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for May-2000Index by Author for May-2000Index by Date for May-2000   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: Crass
Author: =?iso-8859-1?q?ragnar=20otterstad?= <la5he@yahoo.no>
Date: 15-May-2000 13:17:56
Why do you need to use this kind of language?

Steve is one of the most knowledgable people around on
this matter and we should be gratefulfor his hints and
suggestions.

I for one seenothing wrong with him refering to his
home page etc.

He is doing us a favour and knowing hams, he willnever
make a fortune from what ever business he is getting
as a result of this !

73 Rag LA5HE OZ8RO

..ocol, "

> In yet another message, dated, 5/13/2000 10:00:51
> AM, you say:
> "I've installed a bunch of the GME roof towers and
> they are great. Our
> tribander test (report available from our website)
> showed that the C-3/C-4 is
> a very good antenna. "
>
> Steve, you have *got* to be one of the most
> self-serving, self-promoting
> hucksters in the Amateur Radio community.
>
> I don't know about anyone else, but I am SICK TO
> DEATH of seeing you take
> every possible opportunity to use these reflectors
> to sell your products
> and services. Did you ever wonder why I
> unsubscribed to the tower-talk
> reflector? It was because that reason.
>
> It's crass, dude. Not that you would care, I'm
> quite sure.
>
> Happy Mother's Day,
>
> Steve, NN4X
>

> <<< nn4x@evcom.net >>>

> Force12Talk Message Archive:
> http://www.qth.com/force12/list/force12talk
> For problems with the list, contact force12@qth.com

* 15-May-2000 =?iso-8859-1?q?ragnar=20otterstad?=
13-May-2000 Richard Thorne
13-May-2000 WA9ALS - John
13-May-2000 Bill Turner
13-May-2000 Steve Sacco NN4X