Index Thread Archive May-2000 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for May-2000Index by Author for May-2000Index by Date for May-2000   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: spacers
Author: force12e <force12e@lightlink.com>
Date: 16-May-2000 10:44:26
Steve,

We use an open sleeve to transfer energy from the element excited to other
drivers in our designs. This energy transfer is facilitated by the spacings
between those drivers.

On the C series, including your C3S, the between element spacing is greater
than the geometries found in the "XR" series. Therefore, we provide a
spacer made of polycarbonate (XR series) that keeps each element aligned as
they should be and to prevent the elements from touching in extreme wind
conditions.

73

Natan W6XR
Force 12 East