Index Thread Archive May-2000 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for May-2000Index by Author for May-2000Index by Date for May-2000   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: I want to mount a C3S on a swinging gate rotator
Author: Randy Young <youngl001@hawaii.rr.com>
Date: 26-May-2000 15:22:02
Hi! everyone,
Anyone know if I will encounter problems with the elements hitting
the tower as it rotates? The tower is 18 inches wide where the antenna is
mounted. My stacked C4SXL and C3S work excellent, but the bottom antenna
(C3S) is fixed toward Europe. Rotation of the bottom antenna would be nice.

Aloha Randy KH6IB

29-May-2000 JBaumgarte@aol.com
* 26-May-2000 Randy Young
This Author (May-2000)
  Subject   Date
* I want to mount a C3S on a swinging gate rotator 26-May-2000