Index Thread Archive May-2000 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for May-2000Index by Author for May-2000Index by Date for May-2000   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: Force 12 copyrights, etc.
Author: Natan Huffman <nhuffman@twcny.rr.com>
Date: 26-May-2000 22:27:34
As a reminder, the antenna designs developed and sold to the market by Force
12 are protected by Copyright, Existing and Pending Patents and Trade Dress.
Due to recent patent infringement issues we must now be very selective when
sharing antenna files and dimensions with our public and we will continue to
aggressively prosecute infringements on our intellectual properties and
products.

Furthermore, we do not see the wisdom of supplying proprietary information
which then appears in trade publications thinly disguised as the creation of
other individuals nor can we condone the unauthorized manufacturing of our
designs by other than licencees. While we are committed to providing our
customers with much needed information the actions of a few individuals have
now prevented us from sharing information as openly as we once did.

If you would need files, specifications or measurements for the products we
have developed, please just ask me or Tom Schiller.

73

Natan W6XR
Force 12 East
Ithaca, NY
FN12sk
force12@qth.com

27-May-2000 Pete Smith
27-May-2000 Phil Howlett
27-May-2000 KI7WX@aol.com
27-May-2000 Johan Van de Velde
* 26-May-2000 Natan Huffman
This Author (May-2000)
  Subject   Date
Antennas 4 sale 12-May-2000
B1 Balun 30-May-2000
Crass/character evaluation 13-May-2000
Dayton 17-May-2000
Dayton 05-May-2000
Dayton Pricing 17-May-2000
EF240X for sale 10-May-2000
F12 EME 30-May-2000
* Force 12 copyrights, etc. 26-May-2000
housekeeping 15-May-2000
New FORCE 12 Booth Location at Dayton Hamvention 05-May-2000
Return Receipt Requested 06-May-2000