Index Thread Archive May-2000 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for May-2000Index by Author for May-2000Index by Date for May-2000   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: Tower size for a C-31XR and a Magnum 240N
Author: WA9ALS - John <jfleming@shelbynet.net>
Date: 28-May-2000 18:19:10
Francisco, you will need to know the square feet of wind load imposed by
your antennas and rotator/mast. Then get a tower that will support this
windload and more and at the highest wind speeds for your area. I
suggest you ask your question to the Tower Talk reflector, and you will
get the most answers. The wind load data for the antennas is at the F12
web site.

WA9ALS - John jfleming@shelbynet.net
http://www.qsl.net/wa9als (now with Shack Cam!)