Index Thread Archive Jun-2000 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Jun-2000Index by Author for Jun-2000Index by Date for Jun-2000   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: Force12Talk ZR-3
Author: K7LXC@aol.com <K7LXC@aol.com>
Date: 01-Jun-2000 07:18:18
In a message dated 05/31/2000 9:59:50 PM Pacific Daylight Time, list@qth.com
writes:

> Subject: Re: [Force 12 Talk] C31/Warc antenna stacking distances
> Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 19:06:01 -0400
>
> Does anybody have any experience with the ZR3? I ordered one at Dayton to
> install in my attic(happy condo owner).

The only direct experience I have is written up in our HF vertical
comparison test report available from http://www.championradio.com. It's 64
pages of protocol, test data sets and summaries. It was just presented at
Dayton. $17 + s/h. It'll work great for you and you'll enjoy it.

Cheers, Steve K7LXC
Champion Radio Products

20-Feb-2001 K7LXC@aol.com
* 01-Jun-2000 K7LXC@aol.com