Index Thread Archive Jun-2000 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Jun-2000Index by Author for Jun-2000Index by Date for Jun-2000   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: C31 15M feed.
Author: Chris Swallow <swallow@btconnect.com>
Date: 08-Jun-2000 02:44:19
I am using the C31 with separate feeds for each band. It has been on and of
the tower a few times. I have great difficulty getting the match consistanly
correct. Each time I put it back on the tower the hairpin and element length
have to get adjusted all over again. It also does not have sufficient
bandwidth to cover SSB and CW without the Alpha crying enuf!.

Anyone else out there who has got this sorted. I would be interested in the
driven element they ended up with and the hairpin details.

Cheers

Chris G3VHB

08-Jun-2000 WA9ALS - John
08-Jun-2000 Herb Rosenberg