Index Thread Archive Jun-2000 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Jun-2000Index by Author for Jun-2000Index by Date for Jun-2000   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: problems accesing the list
Author: =?iso-8859-1?Q?H=E5kan_Linderhed?= <hakan.linderhed@nexus.se>
Date: 08-Jun-2000 03:39:32

The problem is probably that links between pages in the archive,
e.g. the navigational buttons, are not always "qualified".
If you take a look at the february subject index
http://list.4w.com/archive/force12talk/2000-02/Subject.htm
you can see that most entries are fully qualified like this:
http://list.4w.com/archive/force12talk/2000-02/00000077.htm

But in e.g. the april index
http://list.4w.com/archive/force12talk/2000-04/Subject.htm
most links are truncated like this:
/archive/force12talk/2000-04/00000198.htm

There is also a difference between Netscape and IE in how they
try to handle the truncated URL:s. None of them seem to work however.

BTW, all the pages are accessible if you just fill in and complete
the URL:s manually...but better wait for the webmaster to fix it.

73, Hawk SM5JBM / SM5G

08-Jun-2000 Larry
08-Jun-2000 Pete Smith
* 08-Jun-2000 =?iso-8859-1?Q?H=E5kan_Linderhed?=
07-Jun-2000 Pete Smith
07-Jun-2000 Pete Smith
07-Jun-2000 Larry
07-Jun-2000 Pete Smith
07-Jun-2000 Kari Gustafsson
This Author (Jun-2000)
  Subject   Date
* problems accesing the list 08-Jun-2000