Index Thread Archive Jun-2000 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Jun-2000Index by Author for Jun-2000Index by Date for Jun-2000   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: C31 15M feed.
Author: J T Gwin <jtgwin@home.com>
Date: 08-Jun-2000 07:41:55
My C31XR defied all attempts to get it to resonate on 15m (single feedline),
until I taped the two feeder wires together. Directly together. SWR
dropped
like the proverbial rock. Performance on all three bands is great, but I
was
(and remain) greatly disappointed that Force, with full knowledge of the
problem,
failed to even put an insert in the instruction manual regarding this issue.

ni4m