Index Thread Archive Jun-2000 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Jun-2000Index by Author for Jun-2000Index by Date for Jun-2000   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: Fall 2000 products
Author: Natan Huffman <nhuffman@twcny.rr.com>
Date: 12-Jun-2000 13:38:49
Dear Friends,

We are planning on introducing a number of new products for late summer,
fall release. The final designs may be changed as we go through product
testing, however, the designs are done and should have formal release later
this year.

Some of the new products are:

1/ C1510XR and C1510XRX two duoband 10/15 meter arrays designed to
facilitate stacking with a C31XR. Both have space in the center to
accommodate Rohn 45/55. Of course, these are stand alone products also.

2/ C31XRS---Stretch version of the C31XR to accommodate larger towers
when sidemounted.

3/ C39XRN --- C19XR with two 40 meter "N" elements.

4/ C51XRN --- C31XR with two "N" 40 meter elements

5/ EF302 --- 3 el 2 mtr yagi

Please remember, this is all preliminary, so designs may change somewhat.
Pricing or data is not yet available on any of these new models.

73

Natan W6XR
Force 12 East
Ithaca, NY