Index Thread Archive Jun-2000 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Jun-2000Index by Author for Jun-2000Index by Date for Jun-2000   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: C-3SS
Author: Roger Doran <doran@bigfoot.com>
Date: 24-Jun-2000 20:32:59
I have read with interest all your replies and the 2 split one that
simulates my situation and one that doesn't. I don't suspect the radio,
Icom 746, as the tuner works with the G5RV - an external one works
better and gives me better sig reports than the internal one. I know the
length of coax can vary this situation; sometimes a little, sometimes a
lot. I'm going to put my original length back on and see, and then, if
that doesn't work- the external. The internal works on 6 meters

'73, Roger

23-Aug-2001 Chris Adams
23-Aug-2001 richardr
22-Aug-2001 Jeff Stai WK6I