Index Thread Archive Jul-2000 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Jul-2000Index by Author for Jul-2000Index by Date for Jul-2000   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: C4SXL with Remote Coax Switch
Author: Richard Thorne <rthorne@tcac.net>
Date: 07-Jul-2000 18:50:55
Tom:

I have had the RCS4 and RCS8 and both are good switches. If you only have a need for a 4 way switch go with the RCS4, that will cut down on the control line too.

--
73,
Richard Thorne - N5ZC (Ex. KA2DSY, N2BHP, WB5M)

23-Jul-2000 Eisnger
22-Jul-2000 Brian Smithson
08-Jul-2000 Ken Hirschberg
* 07-Jul-2000 Richard Thorne
07-Jul-2000 Tom Chambers
This Author (Jul-2000)
  Subject   Date
C-4XL vs C-4SXL 08-Jul-2000
C3 vs C3s or C3ss 12-Jul-2000
* C4SXL with Remote Coax Switch 07-Jul-2000