Index Thread Archive Jul-2000 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Jul-2000Index by Author for Jul-2000Index by Date for Jul-2000   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: 120 MPH Upgrade?
Author: Nick Palomba <k4mgn@hotmail.com>
Date: 09-Jul-2000 07:57:12
All,

I just sold my C31XR to a local friend in Charlotte, NC due to a transfer to
Connecticut. I was going to purchase a C49XR but I am a little concerned
about the torque of that Antenna in the storms that we get in CT. I don't
know if I could afford to keep buying rotors.

I am thinking about going back to the C31XR which is a great antenna; I was
wondering if anyone has experience with the 120MPH upgrade and could tell me
more about it. Also, if anyone is using this antenna in the North East or
other areas of the world that get big snow storms I would like to chat with
you if possible.

Thanks, Nick K4MGN (for now; W1 call on the way)

* 09-Jul-2000 Nick Palomba
This Author (Jul-2000)
  Subject   Date
* 120 MPH Upgrade? 09-Jul-2000