Index Thread Archive Jul-2000 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Jul-2000Index by Author for Jul-2000Index by Date for Jul-2000   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: Force12Talk Digest for 11 Jul 2000 in hour 0:00
Author: K7LXC@aol.com <K7LXC@aol.com>
Date: 14-Jul-2000 03:48:34
In a message dated 11-07-00 4.59.57 Greenwich Standard Time, list@qth.com
writes:

> Finally, you should review the testing done last year by Ward Silver and
> Steve Morris. These two gentlemen tested most of the contemporary
> tribanders and the results indicate some of the trapped designs have
little
> or no gain over a dipole. You can obtain this report from Champion Radio
> Products at 888 833 3104

The tribander comparison will give you almost all the answers to your
questions. Unfortunately the office of Champion Radio is closed while K3EST
and I have been attending the WRTC2000 in Slovenia but we are taking web
orders and shipping them. The tribander comparison report is 80 pages of
protocol, data sets and summaries and is available from www.championradio.com.

Cheers, Steve K7LXC
Champion Radio Products

* 14-Jul-2000 K7LXC@aol.com
This Author (Jul-2000)
  Subject   Date
Force12Talk - 4BA 31-Jul-2000
* Force12Talk Digest for 11 Jul 2000 in hour 0:00 14-Jul-2000