Index Thread Archive Jul-2000 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Jul-2000Index by Author for Jul-2000Index by Date for Jul-2000   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: News from Bencher
Author: Natan Huffman <force12e@lightlink.com>
Date: 16-Jul-2000 15:35:56
Mark,

I refuse to publicly comment about the patent issue and Bencher so
graciously pulling their SkyHawk product temporarily off the market as that
is an ongoing legal issue and public discussion is futile and inappropriate.
The public is unaware of the issues involved and assumptions and grand
statements about this matter are founded in half truths and self
serving conjecture. Messer's Locher and Schiller will certainly find
ultimate resolution .

Suggest you consider the following: