Index Thread Archive Jul-2000 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Jul-2000Index by Author for Jul-2000Index by Date for Jul-2000   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: Linear loaded verticals
Author: Jacques SAGET <f6bee@compuserve.com>
Date: 17-Jul-2000 17:56:36
Hi all

I'm looking for a dual band 160 / 80 m vertical antenna for temporary
operation,
contest for instance. I don't see the EF-160V 160 m linear loaded vertical
antenna
in the recent issue of the F-12 catalog. Is it still produced ?
Has any one else than the 6Y2A team used these and the EF-180 BV 80 m
model ?

A dual band Lin. loaded vertical combining the designs of these 2 models is
close
to what I'm looking for. Any suggestion or good LL modeling software ?

Thanks for your help

Jacques, F6BEE (ex S543C, ex TM2Y, ex...)

18-Jul-2000 Chuck Kraly
18-Jul-2000 David Aslin
* 17-Jul-2000 Jacques SAGET
This Author (Jul-2000)