Index Thread Archive Jul-2000 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Jul-2000Index by Author for Jul-2000Index by Date for Jul-2000   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: Stacking Up
Author: GARY GADWA <ggadwa@ruralnetwork.net>
Date: 29-Jul-2000 19:49:23
Subject: Re: Stacking Up

Stacking Antennas:
I'm sure this has been covered before but I'd appreciate responses from
the
Stacking experts.
I'm anxiously awaiting Force 12 to get my ordered (via HRO) C3E to me
because then the fun begins.
I will be putting the C3E about a foot above thrust bearing on the
Tri-Ex
LM354 then the Hygain 66B (50.125Mhz) above that and finally an M2 2M18XXX
(144.2 Mhz)above that.
I have thick wall aluminum 2" mast above the Thrust bearing, just how
much is the big ???????

My big question is two fold:
What is optimum spacing between the antennas???
If not optimum due to Mast considerations and load what distance will
work???

Thanks in advance for technical expertise.

GARY
W7FSI
Stanley, IDAHO

* 29-Jul-2000 GARY GADWA