Index Thread Archive Aug-2000 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Aug-2000Index by Author for Aug-2000Index by Date for Aug-2000   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: C31XR
Author: N2TK <n2tk@earthlink.net>
Date: 01-Aug-2000 06:54:18
I have a C31XR on order. Was wondering if the factory dimensions are correct
or if you have to play with the dimensions or wires between the driven
elements to get the antenna to resonate in the middle of the bands?
Also have the Mag240N and Warc7 on order. The plan is to have 10' separation
with the Warc7 at the top and the Mag240N in the middle with the C31 at the
bottom. This order was selected to minimize interaction between the
antennas. Any comments on the order of the antennas or any problems or
issues I should be aware of in order to minimize any surprises or resonance
problems?
Tnx
Tony

01-Aug-2000 L. L. Lamb