Index Thread Archive Aug-2000 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Aug-2000Index by Author for Aug-2000Index by Date for Aug-2000   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: Mag 240N
Author: John Kjos W9RPM <w9rpm@qth.com>
Date: 01-Aug-2000 13:08:15
Hi, Just a note to say that I have assembled 3 Force 12 antennas for myself and
helped with 5 more for friends and have always been very pleased with the ease
of assembly. I had a minor problem with a part missing on my 240X and I called
them and it was here within 4 days. No questions asked.

I learned an important lesson after the first one I bought. read the manual
completely before assebly and sort out all parts before putting it together and
everything should got smooth. And I can tell you that they all perform great.
5BDXCC from Wisconsin in 2 years with only Force 12 antennas!! 73 John W9RPM

--
Home Page: http://www.qth.com/w9rpm/
AOL IM: W9RPM

02-Aug-2000 Nick Palomba