Index Thread Archive Aug-2000 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Aug-2000Index by Author for Aug-2000Index by Date for Aug-2000   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: Vertical/antenna questions
Author: ege77@juno.com <ege77@juno.com>
Date: 04-Aug-2000 09:17:40

On Fri, 4 Aug 2000 09:43:14 EDT K7LXC@aol.com writes:
> BTW, this is a Force 12 reflector. If you're interested in
> general > antenna topics that cover a wide variety of topics, you
should
> subscribe to > TowerTalk - the tower and HF antenna reflector. Send a
message to
> towertalk-REQUEST@contesting.com with <subscribe> in the message.
> Reply to > the subscribe confirmation and you'll be all set.
>
> It's one of the best reflectors around with lots of knowledgeable
people
> to answer your questions.
>
> Cheers, Steve K7LXC
> Tower Tech

Thank you, my original post (given below) was intented to be a question
regarding the Force 12 verticals. I'm sorry if I was not clear on that.

Steve -- N1EGE

>I would be interested in comments or opinions on verticals. I have some
XYL restrictions that apply in my
>area. I can "hide" a vertical behind the house much easier than a tower
and beam. There are some cost
>restrictions as well !
>Steve -- N1EGE

04-Aug-2000 Al Williams
04-Aug-2000 force12e
04-Aug-2000 K7LXC@aol.com
04-Aug-2000 Al Williams
* 04-Aug-2000 ege77@juno.com
04-Aug-2000 K7LXC@aol.com
This Author (Aug-2000)
  Subject   Date
* Vertical/antenna questions 04-Aug-2000
Verticals 03-Aug-2000