Index Thread Archive Aug-2000 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Aug-2000Index by Author for Aug-2000Index by Date for Aug-2000   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: Vertical/antenna questions
Author: Al Williams <alwilliams@olywa.net>
Date: 04-Aug-2000 11:37:28
I have very much enjoyed the information presented on this reflector,
however I am now confused. I thought this reflector was for tower
discussions (plus antennas as they relate to towers). Now I learn that it
is a Force 12 reflector--does this mean the discussion should relate to
Force 12 products? Please clarify!

k7puc