Index Thread Archive Aug-2000 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Aug-2000Index by Author for Aug-2000Index by Date for Aug-2000   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: Vertical/antenna questions
Author: force12e <force12e@lightlink.com>
Date: 04-Aug-2000 14:07:18
Al,

You are welcome to discuss any antenna related issue on the Force12Talk
reflector. The subjects certainly do not have to be limited to Force 12
antennas. Tower discussions are certainly off topic, but antennas are fine.

We (Force 12) started this reflector to facilitate antenna discussion in
general and Force 12 antennas in particular. Your vertical inquiry is
certainly welcome.

73

Natan W6XR (list administrator)
Force 12 East