Index Thread Archive Sep-2000 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Sep-2000Index by Author for Sep-2000Index by Date for Sep-2000   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: Mounting switch boxes to the boom
Author: JOSEPH SZCZUBELEK <k9dmv@hotmail.com>
Date: 11-Sep-2000 11:44:16

I have the Force 12 40 meter relay switch box that mounts to the boom of the
C4S next to the 40 mtr dipole and gives the ability of switching the 40 mtr
linear loaded dipole from CW to SSB. The rather large grey box is secured to
the boom with black plastic tie clamps. I can also use electrical tape to
help secure the box to the boom. It seems that there might be a better way
of securing this box to the boom. Does anyone have a better solution. My
guess is that it is only a matter of time before this part of the antennae
becomes a problem.

Wondering if other owners have installed the box with only the
tie clamps.

Best,

Joe Szczubelek - K9DMV

http://profiles.msn.com.

11-Sep-2000 JOSEPH SZCZUBELEK
11-Sep-2000 dick@pobox.com
* 11-Sep-2000 JOSEPH SZCZUBELEK
This Author (Sep-2000)
  Subject   Date
Mounting switch boxes to the boom 11-Sep-2000
* Mounting switch boxes to the boom 11-Sep-2000