Index Thread Archive Sep-2000 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Sep-2000Index by Author for Sep-2000Index by Date for Sep-2000   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: Weatherproofing 40 mtr switchbox
Author: BobD <k1vv@tmlp.com>
Date: 25-Sep-2000 15:48:04
that could be true ..different mfg ... we have always used GE.. .. as
for outgassing causing damage we have not experienced that ... or we never
noticed it . and we have used GE silicon in all kinds of adhesive and
sealing applications ... interior and in the weather .... what was the type
of damage is done by the outgassing ?? any ACTUAL experiences??
K1VV

Rome wasn't burned in a day !!..

l Message -----