Index Thread Archive Sep-2000 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Sep-2000Index by Author for Sep-2000Index by Date for Sep-2000   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: electric rivet gun
Author: K4OJ <k4oj@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: 25-Sep-2000 18:20:48
with aching hand from this weekends endeavors I hope you will let us all
know what you find out...for what it is worth here is the website I found
with the cheapest pneumatic...but like you said...you need a compressor,
too...

here is that pneumatic URL

http://www.mytoolstore.com/astro/astmat07.html#pr1

....no to luck into a cheap compressor at a flea market or
something...or...if an electric is out there LET US ALL KNOW

Grandpa, K4 Old Joints (no, not the twisted up kind)