Index Thread Archive Sep-2000 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Sep-2000Index by Author for Sep-2000Index by Date for Sep-2000   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: electric rivet gun
Author: K4OJ <k4oj@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: 27-Sep-2000 17:10:14
Yowza below is what Lobster sent me - like N6NZ found out it is pricey and
probably would be a lot cheaper to pick up a small compressor...

Does anyone know if those really small compressors you see for inflating
tires could muster enough ummmph to power a pneumtic job?

Here is what the Lobster people sent - 'OJ

Dear Mr. White,

Thank you for your interest in our tools. The ER-300N has a suggested
retail price of $745.00. We have a distributor in Florida by the name of
Air Products. Their phone number is 407-856-7603 in Orlando. We also have
Nasco Industries in Fort Lauderdale. Their number is 954-733-8665.

You can reach me at 800-543-1011 if you have any questions.

Best Regards,

Cindy Johnston