Index Thread Archive Sep-2000 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Sep-2000Index by Author for Sep-2000Index by Date for Sep-2000   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: C31XR Manual
Author: AD6E@aol.com <AD6E@aol.com>
Date: 30-Sep-2000 16:46:36
Thats strange ... Hope you didn't toss it out with the packing paper??

My 31XR came with a 17 page manual plus 9 additional pages of drawings
showing the nitty gritty details. I would NOT recommend trying to assemble
the antenna without the manual. Most of it's pretty obvious, but not all.

It would be nice if Tom would put the assembly manuals on the F12 web site.

I'll be glad to FAX it to you if you like. Mine is about a year old. Just
give me the number.

73, Al AD6E

In a message dated 9/30/00 2:25:16 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
huntleyr@huntleypascoe.com writes:

<<
I just opened the two boxes containing my new C31XR antenna and was
surprised to see that there was not any assemblying manual included. Is
this typical? I noticed that there was engraving on the boom etc but I
would have thought there would have also been a manual included. Anyone
else experience this?

30-Sep-2000 Mitchell Carson
30-Sep-2000 Guy K2AV Olinger
* 30-Sep-2000 AD6E@aol.com